Saturday 20 November 2010

My dog died...=(

She died in an car accident,yesterday.


Don't had enough courage to write about her yesterday,because thinking of her make me cry .
Actually i cried the whole day.Cried my heart out you can say(and my eyes too i think,my eyes felt so dry and quite itchy now).Brother cried too.


Woke up today with swollen eyes,thinking that i kinda recover.
But seeing my brother's dog make me cry,again.
And when i saw her picture on facebook,a wave of grief covered me,then i find myself crying,again.
And now i write this blog,crying,again.


I mean,i did rare many pets in my life,like,8 rabbits,fishes, tortoise...this is my first dog,and she died 2 years after i have her.Oh and my other pets did DIED,and i DID cried,but I never had sadness like this before.I just can't accept the truth thats she's dead.
Oh and by the way,her name is 'Diamond',how she got her name is a long story.I don't really like this name,because it makes me sounds so materialistic while i'm not.


Now?I hope i still can call her name and she'll jump into my arms.but no,she can't .
I want to call her name hundred or thousand time so she can barks or looks at me with those innocent eyes like she does every time when i call her name.But she'll never never do this again,and this will never happens again.


I'm NOT someone who love to cry when shit things happen,it's just that i can't control my tears.Well,may be i'm really emotional person.*shurg


All i can say is


R.I.P ,dear dog,you'll always be in my heart.





                         I LOVE YOU.
                         I MISS YOU.



gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment