Monday 29 August 2011

Holiday life

   I thought about changing my background (the one with my dog in it) during her one-year-anniversary,by which,I mean,a year after her death.But then I would like to change it now,something like to show that I am okay now.Not that I have forgotten about her,sometimes the memory of her can still bring back pain,but I figure out I shouldn't act this way.It's like I'm making my way up a hill,slowly...

   I don't actually know what I'm thinking.Just read a book called 'The Lace Reader',pretty much a strange book,and I am now having strange thoughts as a result of reading strange book.Actually I have a lot of thoughts,because I finished reading a novel in just one day.I just can't stop reading,and sleeping,when I am not reading.And then I ended up having weird dream,one of the result you may get when being overwhelmed by words.
   I think a lot too,actually,and then I have a lot of things on my mind.Some of them are brilliant but I'm too lazy to write it down.This explained why my journal is laying at the same spot where I left it,untouched.It's not a good thing to get lazy,and my mum is nagging at me (because my books are scrambled all over the floor) .
   Nah,I think I should work on all the things I imagined myself doing when exam is not over.Something like writing an essay,learn French(oh god I love French,but I don't know where to start,tell me how I learnt Mandarin and English when I was a kid),read as much novels as I can(am doing it now),exercise,etc.

   Shit,I am hungry now.

gyr

3 comments:

  1. Try learning your French from Google (not the translator), madamoiselle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah am learning that way.But still don't understand the way we learn languages when we were small,such strong will...
    merci still,monsieur.

    ReplyDelete