I know I shouldn't be saying this but for this moment I can take it no more. And yes, I know it's kind of my fault to linger on Facebook for too long, and so I saw those things, things that sometimes got me frustrated, and yeah, confused too. You see, I just don't understand, what's with all those self-portraits. OK so that's nothing wrong with self-portrait. It's just that those girls(and boys even, blimey!) said something like 'I'm here in Penang' but put a picture of themselves acting cute instead. What does THAT has do do with arriving in Penang? Seriously...I just don't get it. When lots of people doing it, it just get kinda weird.
Perhaps I really should avoid looking at those self-portraits with someone trying to act cute by pouting or whatsoever in it lest I judge them again, and it's wrong to judge people...perhaps...
Emm I mean no offence, just wanted to let go of the emotion boiling inside, sometimes I really wonder about people nowadays and internet and their growing egoism.
Watched it with my family yesterday, at the cinema of course. The plot is interesting enough, I think I'll give it 5/5 star.
1) Jack Frost is adorable! (now I know why everybody, emm ok, girls mostly, likes Jack Frost so much)
2) Santa is a Russian, according to the film.(sometimes Russian accent sounds like Indian's accent to my not-so-sensitive-ears)
3) Easter Bunny is cute when he's small.(so fluffy!)
4) Sandman can't talk.
5) Tooth Fairy is part hummingbird part human, according to the film, again.
The movie is cute and amusing, one can't help but fall for it！
We all should do it, eat more vegetables and less meat.
1) It's one of the ways to safe the Earth, according to what I'm told, animal's fart release harmful gases (don't ask me what gas it is I have no interest in it so of course I don't remember) that will raise the temperature of Earth if released in large amount (ie by many animal). So with the demand for meat becoming less, it will help preserve the environment as less animal is being raise for food purpose.
2) Imagine an animal that was alive a minute ago and then killed, just because you enjoy eating them, do you seriously still want to eat meat? Do you still have the appetite?
It disgusted me to see people on some Taiwanese travelling tv program who only think of food when they see animal (who are still alive, mind you). Such glutton! Only line that escape from their mouth is : 'This can be eaten.' And I was like eww, how do you still have the heart to think of eating them when they are so cute and alive, or having no problem in eating them albeit seeing them still alive minutes before. Seriously, some people today...
I'm working hard on being a vegetarian, currently failed because I can't resist nuggets, sausages, and burger, that's why I called myself a half-vegetarian. But at least I don't stare at dogs and tortoise and think of how yummy they'll be if being cooked the right way.