Monday 10 December 2012

Thoughts (1)

I know I shouldn't be saying this but for this moment I can take it no more. And yes, I know it's kind of my fault to linger on Facebook for too long, and so I saw those things, things that sometimes got me frustrated, and yeah, confused too. You see, I just don't understand, what's with all those self-portraits. OK so that's nothing wrong with self-portrait. It's just that those girls(and boys even, blimey!) said something like 'I'm here in Penang' but put a picture of themselves acting cute instead. What does THAT has do do with arriving in Penang? Seriously...I just don't get it. When lots of people doing it, it just get kinda weird.
Perhaps I really should avoid looking at those self-portraits with someone trying to act cute by pouting or whatsoever in it lest I judge them again, and it's wrong to judge people...perhaps...
Emm I mean no offence, just wanted to let go of the emotion boiling inside, sometimes I really wonder about people nowadays and internet and their growing egoism.

gyr

1 comment:

  1. It does sometimes disturb me, what people do on Facebook nowadays.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete