Wednesday 5 December 2012

Less Meat, More vegetables

We all should do it, eat more vegetables and less meat.

1) It's one of the ways to safe the Earth, according to what I'm told, animal's fart release harmful gases (don't ask me what gas it is I have no interest in it so of course I don't remember) that will raise the temperature of Earth if released in large amount (ie by many animal). So with the demand for meat becoming less, it will help preserve the environment as less animal is being raise for food purpose.

2) Imagine an animal that was alive a minute ago and then killed, just because you enjoy eating them, do you seriously still want to eat meat? Do you still have the appetite?
It disgusted me to see people on some Taiwanese travelling tv program who only think of food when they see animal (who are still alive, mind you). Such glutton! Only line that escape from their mouth is : 'This can be eaten.' And I was like eww, how do you still have the heart to think of eating them when they are so cute and alive, or having no problem in eating them albeit seeing them still alive minutes before. Seriously, some people today...

I'm working hard on being a vegetarian, currently failed because I can't resist nuggets, sausages, and burger, that's why I called myself a half-vegetarian. But at least I don't stare at dogs and tortoise and think of how yummy they'll be if being cooked the right way.

gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment