Wednesday 22 February 2012

Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift

What can I say? By the second line,her song has already got my tears running.
It's so touching,Taylor sang this song with her heart.Totally great!!
One of her best I can say.

"I remember tears streaming down you face
as I say I'll never let you
when all the shadow almost killed you light
I remember you say don't leave
when all that's dead and gone and pass tonight

Just close your eyes
the sun is going down
you'll be alright
no one can hurt you now
come morning light
you and I'll be safe and sound"

"don't you dare look out the window
darling everything's on fire
the war outside our door keep ragging on
hold on to this lullaby
even when the music's gone"

Not to mention the fact that me and Joy are singing it in school,like,every 5 minutes.There,you know how great it is.

looking forward to The Hunger Games the movie already.Oh please don't make a a sad ending,if not my tears will flow like river and I'll be really embarrassed.


gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment