Tuesday 20 July 2010

I‘m fifteen! Can you believe it?

Today is my birthday...before that,I was a little upset by the thought of 'my birthday is coming but i can't get what i want(desperately)' , and i wrote this on Facebook yesterday

'birthday's coming and I'm like 'yer,why my birthday come so fast de?'...because people usually put their hope on their birthday present,but i know i would not get what i want as my birthday present and probally my birthday will just like normal day,nothing special...may be i sound a little childish but i really think so =( '

What i want for my birthday:
1) A brand new hand phone
2) Dresses
3) Novelsssssssss
4) private
5) very private

But now,all i can say is 'TODAY IS THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!'
I've receive presents from friends,although it's not the present I'm longing for,but I'm really touched here ...
and most important,i have my favorite CHEESE CAKE as my birthday cake!!!isn't that great?

But, I'm fifteen,can you believe it?And when you're one year older,your mother will talk like this
'you're one year older but why are you still sooo immature?'
gotta adapted myself with that...



anyway,
1000000000 of Thanks to you all ,for the present and those greeting^^


♥gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment