Thursday 8 July 2010

Dear Spain

So,Spain just beat Germany ...And honestly,I'm so glad to hear it.Yeah,I am a Brazil supporter,but i can support Spain too,who say i can't ?
Hey,I think Spain will be the champion at the end...
Bravo SPAIN

Haiz,I wish Brazil is still playing the match.
I am still, a BRAZIL SUPPORTER ...A Brazil Kaka supporter i mean,which means,If Kaka's not in Brazil anymore...I will still support Brazil,but not the most.

Well, I don't think you get what i mean...things work like this:
Team i'm supporting
-the most- Brazil
-second -  Spain
-Third    -  Argentina
If Kaka not in Brazil anymore,Brazil will drop to the third...simple enough to understand


I still don't get why Netherlands can beat Brazil (although i've watch the match)...good luck may be,damn
Go go go Spain ,I know you'll beat Netherlands.


♥gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment