Saturday 8 January 2011

Annoying 'big' student.(!)

Trust me,I'm already kind enough by calling her 'annoying'.Because...she is a lot worse than JUST annoying.
And the reason I called her big is because,
1.She is not small anymore.
2.She is ENORMOUS !(Opps ,I mean fat).

Oh,forgot to introduce her.She is my mother's student and she used to came to our house everyday(like a paparazzi) but I don't really like her cause she is so rude.One day,she quarrel with my mom.Or to be more correct, she yell at my mom and all my mother do was only decided not to take the present she gave her and she went MAD.Don't ask me why,she is so moody(ohmygod maybe she has mental problem).And then she send lots of message to my mom,something like 'Dari hari ini kamu bukan cikgu saya lagi' (of course she's using BM because her BI is so poor) and the others I forgot already.I was sooo angry back then,imagine people yelling and saying bad things to your mom,you'll be mad as me.I remember saying something like 'I feel like kicking her butt'(must be a lot easier to kick since she got so many fat),but I didn't do it anyway,I choose to endure her.

And I thought it was the end.
But,apparently it was NOT.
My mom's colleague told her that someone is saying bad thing about her on FB.We went and check,and it was HER,using my mom's name to say words like 'cb','sh','lc'.

She really did  reach the height of truculence,didn't she?

I was really really angry,I can feel rage building inside me,ready to erupt.
I want to go to her page and scold her(in English because her English is not good.Maybe she will not understand what I'm saying but still,that sure will feel good).Sadly,I didn't had chance to online that time.After a few days,when i got chance to online ,I'm already calm down(but I'm still angry),that time I choose not think about it(because thinking about ti makes me angry) .Why not?This kind of people will pay for what they had done,sooner or later ,even though I'm not the one who make her gets what she deserve.

Still,she's not finish yet.
She keeps calling to my house!!
Well,even though she chose to speak in English,I can still recognize her  bitchy bitchy kind of voice. She didn't say her name out so I decided to play along.
When I pick up the phone ,she stammers 'emm...arr...ee...I want to...ah...may...I...speak to XXX (no please)?And I'm like 'WRONG NUMBER.'and I hang up.
The other time,when I pick up the phone she stammers again(because her English is very poor,remember?)
'emm...eh...ooo...'
and I pretend that there's something wrong with the line (of cousre I'm using English,don't ask stupid question) 'HELLO?(and she's like 'har?')...Hello??(harrr?may I speak to...)...HELLO?!!(I interrupt her)...I don't know who is this,this idiot didn't say anything(I said to my sis)!!'
and I hang up the phone.

OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD TO DO THIS.

The reason I wrote this blog is,she is really getting off limit and I can't stand her now.Count me as KIND cause I didn't go and fake an account to say shit things about her.

Quote my sister ' A PIG WITH A WIG IS STILL A PIG'.
猪即使是戴了假发,还是一只猪。
(nice saying,sis)

♥gyr

2 comments:

  1. now aren`t an emotional one. XP liked your stright-forward story. nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fellow is totally malevolent,now she keep passing my house in her car,grahhh.

    ReplyDelete