Saturday 22 January 2011

feel like I had been in a daze since school reopen

Really,I don't know what am I doing,the only thing i know is,I'm almost buried alive by tons and tons of homework.Scary?That's the truth.
Not that I can't finished my home work,but by the time I finished them ,it's already 1a.m.And I'm like 'this is so shit,why these things happen?'
I don't know,I really don't know,maybe I really have problem managing my time.Yea,maybe that's the truth.
The other thing is,not that I don't understand what's the teachers were teachings, hell,of course I understand.
But I really hate homework!!

And now I'm racking brain to write a novel/essay/poem for the competition...for some unknown reason I feel stress and at the same time , laziness is engulfing me I think.
I'm trying kinda hard to improve my Mandarin.Do I need to improve my Mandarin?I do!Once upon a time my Mandarin was counted as really good,but now,although my Mandarin level hadn't slack(I think so),it din't improve either!People are improving their Mandarin,but me?I've done NOTHING!

I desperately need a chance to prove to myself(and everyone else) that I'm still kinda good in writing.That's why I regard the whole essay competition thing as important,and treats it with my utmost attention.And now I'm stress to the breaking point!
(at least I'm handling it well,I think...)

And,of course I'm trying to improve in English(not BM ,will only study BM for EXAM)).A fact that pleased me,at least my English is improving,Well,that's because my English is too damn poor before.  V.V.

I'm going to fight against all the tiredness and laziness and whatever,fight!For my future!


I don't know what I'm writing,it's your bad for health to read this.


♥gyr

7 comments:

  1. "I don't know what I'm writing,it's your bad for health to read this."

    That seemed familiar to me... copy fail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har?
    You've wrote this before?
    I don't know,I type out everything I was thinking that time,but my mind is all messed up,so i ended up typing shits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no, not copied from me. The quote's from Tzhen... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot already
    Maybe I don't even know it's from him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ==
    He said that for more than 3 years, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 years?Don't even know him that time...then I definitely don't know it's from him

    ReplyDelete