Thursday 19 May 2011

Hmm,so what's wrong?

WHAT'S WRONG?

Well,I don't even know.You see,I'm online-ing even though  I have exam tomorrow
and next Monday
and Tuesday
and Wednesday
and Thursday
and Friday
And WOW,I'm still going to my tuition at 5.00pm.

My History textbook in lying on my lap,weeping.(I guess it must be,since I didn't read through it too much.)
Duh.
Seriously,I'm so scared of my Mandarin exam(essay writing),what should I write?What if I don't know what to write?

NOW GO BACK TO STUDY

gyr

3 comments:

  1. cool blog...how did you get all these gadgets..i mean that...music player...nd all stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,but don't ask me about computer stuff,I a total dummy at it,just grab them from some website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And one thing.I'm wondering,how did you read those blog which are written in Mandarin?Translate it/or just ignore it?

    ReplyDelete