Monday 11 July 2011

Fine.I'm okay with it.So much okay.

So,I am now having people ignoring me,people beating me in every aspect,people look down on me, people finds me dull and many more.I don't know why,but things around me are really getting worse than it had been.Bad news followed by another,I can't figure out why.

Is it time that all the bad things I did in the past has come back to haunt me,making me pay for what I had done?(duh,now I sounds like some devil who had killed for money or fame or something like that.Trust me,it's not that serious,but still...).Now thinking back,I was really a bad person.I pour hot water at stray cats(of course they ran away before the water splashed on them),I cheated during exam(back when I was in primary school,standard one),I brought a cat home from school when I was in primary school and hid it somewhere around my house(when being asked by my mother,I told her I don't know how the cat can come in and make my mother assumed that some nasty neighbour had put the cat in our house).There's so many bad things that I had done and I can list them out on hundreds sheets of paper.

Whether it is time for me to pay for what I had done or not,I'm fine with it.Continue laughing at me because you won while I curl up in a corner,licking my wounds...
and then I will be back!

gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment