Monday 7 June 2010

OK, now i can see this

OK,from here I can see that when comes to writting, I use Mandarin more.Because, hey ,can someone use English more than Mandarin when her Mandarin is much morree better than her English?
 I'm grateful too, actually, because after online+ing more, I use English more...This is what I want to do- to improve my English .So,I read more English novel, listen to English song( I love Taylor Swift's!!) ,and i see more English movie and TV show...and Gosh, they're awesome..=)
Now , talking about Mandarin, this make me think of my mid-year exam .I just can't stop worrying 'bout it. The tittle i choose to write is something like 'your sis is going to another country for further study .You and your family go to airport to wish her goodbye.Try to state(write) what happen there and how's your feeling'.
Actually I'm quite satisfied of what I've written , but I'm afraid that what I've written already stray from the point. >.<....and now, all I can do is worrying worrying and worrying, try not to think about it..
That's all, just to practice using English,if not every time i get back my essay book,all i can see is my book full with red ink mark.So,please don't laugh at my broken English ,begging you.....


♥gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment