Saturday 12 June 2010

World Cup!!!!!!!♥ ♥ ♥

So,now here comes the FIFA..actually i never watch a football match before.But that doesn't count because i don't take notice of sports..2 years ago,whenever i heard 'sports',I'll say 'ciao,I'm not interested at all..'

My interest in sport starts since i watch Olympic 2008..and I was like OMG sport is simply so gorgeous,then i start taking notice on sports,especially Badminton (I support China  ^^ ) ..but not football,may i say  ..because what's the point when all guys chasing after a ball?

But now,i change my mind..football is gorgeous too.

OK,there's some problem here................which is oh mummy I don't know which country should i support..=(
And now my conclusion is : I'll stay neutrally...
There's some country which worth watching : Brazil, Argentina ,England ,Spain ,Portugal



Oh BYE BYE,I am going to watch the match luu


♥gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment