Wednesday 17 November 2010

It's going to over

I'm feeling blue 'bout the fact that my 15 is going to over ...

No no no,i'm not feeling blue about that because i'm still 15 till 20.7.2011.it's just that 2010 is going to over but I've done nothing this year so far.No interesting thing,no surprise,no big deal ...
Two years ago,i walked into Hua Lian feeling nervous and happy .Now,i already finished PMR and is going to form 4.It's like time passed in great speed and i'm still doing nothing,this creeps me out.

I don't feel like going to form4,facing Bio,Chemi, Physic and most of all stupid History of Malaysia .I love history of the world,but they didn't put it in our textbook,not even a single bit (although i will spend time scolding those politicians and feeling sorry about innocent people who died in the war).

But,although i don't want to,i still had to go to from4 ,right(oh i'm going to miss form 3)?That's what we should do,face the music.I'll work hard do that my dream of studying oversea (but not india or indonesia)...
Gambateh!
I won't flinch away from difficulties ,yeah.We have to live for the future ,we can't live in the past.One thing,just hope next year would be more FUN and INTERESTING.


gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment