Saturday 20 November 2010

This is for you,darling doggie.

I edit Katy Perry's 'the one that got away' for my dog(Oh, i am so sorry,Katy for editing your song)

Think about the future,
like i had a clue.
Never plan that one day,
i'd loosing you.
In another life,
i would be your dog.(dog?oh no no no,i prefer to be your friend)
In another life,
i would make you stay.


And,'haunted' from Taylor swift(my favorite singer)

Woah,holding my breath.
woah,lose you again.
Can't breath whenever you're gone.
Can't turn back now
I'm haunted.
C'mon c'mon don't leave me like this.
I thought i had you figure out
Something's gone terribly wrong.
You're all i wanted.
I wish,i wish
You''re not gone
You can't be gone.
C'mon c'mon don't leave me like this.



And 'if this was a movie' ,taylor's too.

Even though i know you're not here,
I was playing back a thousand memories baby.
Thinkin bout everything we've been through 
Maybe i've been going back too much lately 
When time stood still and I had you 

Come back come back come back to me like
You would you would if this was a movie 

Come back come back come back to me like
You could you could if i just said i'm sorry 

I know that we can work it out somehow
But if this was a movie you'd be here by now 

Nothings gonna change not for me and you 
Not before I knew how much I had to lose 
Come back come back come back to me like 
You would you would if this was a movie 



♥gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment