Thursday 11 November 2010

Me VS my sis (music)

Everytime i heard Taylor Swift's brand new song 'Speak Now' from the radio,I was like
'ahh,Taylor is just so great!'
and then i'll keep singing that song and my sister(the elder one) will be like
'hey,can't you just shut up?'
me:'but Taylor's song is awesome,don't you like it?'
sis:'Yes i like the song,but you're ruining it!Your singing sucks.'(which i doubt it)
me:'WHAT?'
sis:'You heard me.'


And then she'll start saying something like 'Tokio Hotel is the best'
So,from here you can see,sis adores Tokio Hotel.She used to LOVE Taylor Swift,just for your information.And then i don't know from when.she starts to like Tokio Hotel.
Everytime she talks, 'Tokio Hotel...'
Every time she sings, 'Tokio Hotel's songs'
Every time she used our computer to listen song, 'Tokio Hotel's songs'
Every time she watched MV, 'Tokio Hotel's MV'
Every time she google something, 'Tokio Hotel...'
Every time she open the news paper, 'searching for Tokio Hotel...(Sadly,we Asia here usally just put news about Asia's singer.It's hard,real hard to find Taylor Swift on the news, so how could Tokio Hotel be on the news?)'


Every time she starts talking about Tokio Hotel, i'll starts talking about Taylor Swift and it will be very noisy
Every time she sings Tokio Hotel's songs,I sings Taylor Swift's song


And then we'll stops,LAUGHING.


For one thing,I just don't understand why she says me singing sucks...(‘because your singing just suck' That's what she says).But,excuse me?This is so not true!
Whatever,i gave up on wondering.So,every time me unconsciously singing Taylor's song,I'll quickly change to singing Tokio Hotel's songs because sis says my singing sucks , so i'm trying to make her hates Tokio Hotel's song (she says she get bored of the song i'm always singing)...


Huh,this thing just won't stop,doesn't it?Never-mind just let it continue...
I love you ,sis(OMG,don't let her see this.Sis,if you saw this,pretend that you didn't saw it,ok?)




♥gyr

2 comments:

  1. too bad, there's no chance that I am going to MISS this.
    I'll try to remember that you love me. hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't love you,hehehehehehehehe
    (because you saw this)
    XD

    ReplyDelete