Thursday 24 March 2011

Went to SMK Taman Tasik to watch debate...

Ps,SMK Taman Tasik is very very near to my house=)

OK,we would be in the competition today if the school which is going to debate with us didn't suddenly pulled out. So, my BM teacher brought us to SMK Taman Tasik to watch the debate between SMK TT and SABK SUBBANIAH .
Supposedly,the debate starts on 9.00am, but we wait wait wait until 9.35am only they started the debate...
One of our school teacher's son is in the SMK TT debate team.And may I say,he is great in debate!
Good,now let's pray that even if we win in the next competition(30 April),we won't meet them(is it possible?).I mean,he is so great that makes me really worry(and scared).
One thing that may be a good news,we won't meet them in short term...

The debate ended at11.10am,Pn.Yong brought us to Prima for lunch(she's so good^^).Me and AhJoy both agreed that it was kind of unbelievable.Because,it was school hours,yet we were eating,in Prima!When the food is served,PnYong paid for us(again,she is so good) and we went back to school after that.


gyr

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, hopefully we won't need to meet them too soon.
    Some thing happened to the boys... haha (I mean... is it breakfast or lunch?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm,lucnh?
    What happened to you boys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *same thing happened (whoops, my bad)
    I don't know to whether call it lunch or breakfast cause it's not afternoon yet. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. then act like you didn't took it...>.<

    ReplyDelete