Saturday 4 December 2010

???

WHAT?
WHY?

what. what? what??
why. why? why??
bla-bla-bla

Actually i feel like yelling now.(duhh,forget about this ,it's not so serious actually).
It's just that I went to MixPod,to edit my songs that i put on my blog you know...
And then i create this thing called 'Swities' world'(due to me obsess with Taylor)
And i wanted to find my favorite You belong with me the MV version...
BUT I FAILED TO FIND IT!!
it's like 'puff' and it went missing...
So I keep on clicking 'load more' to see if there is any down there
Click(1st time)...cannot find
Click(2nd times)...cannot find
Click(3rd times)...cannot find
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
...
CLICK(15th times)...STILL CANNOT FIND.

'dormmmm' I think i heard thunder rumbling.Now,I'm totally thunderstruck.
What?!!Why??!!!
Why I can't find?All I can see from there are people
People singing Taylor's song...
So many
Until the original one vanished.

So,I searched for Love Story,my second-favorite
And
the story is JUST THE SAME
I CAN'T find Love Story,either...

Hey,what happened?Anybody can tell me??

Anyway,i ended up doing nothing really good to my playlist
(Because I can't find what i want!Which happened to be the best one and not silly people singing Taylor's.)
Nothing really good...
You can say i'm a easily disheartened person.
But.......................
Arghhh,i don't know what to say.
Whatever.
Grggghhh.
(Hey,it looks like I'm angry for nothing now.)
What kind of blog this is?
How do I know?I'm not even writing...


♥gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment