Tuesday 21 December 2010

Finally,'Back to December' on Hitz.fm

Oh my god .oh my god .oh my god.
OH MY GOSH!
I can help but woo and wah-ing
I just heard 'Back to December' -Taylor Swift on Hitz.fm !I mean,I just can't believe it!
The moment i heard that song,I'm totally thunderstruck,in a good way I mean.Because,you know,Hitz.fm didn't even put 'speak now'(which happened to be my favorite song from the album, currently),and that was my favorite radio station(at least it was ,before I found out that they didn't put 'speak now').Just when I'm beginning to fed up with it (because I've been waiting for a very LOOOOOOOOOONG time for them to put 'speak now',but they DIDN'T),I heard 'back to December',and I'm a little touched...(just a tad bit because still no 'speak now'=(( )

Hey hey,they already put 'Back to December',can they put 'speak now'?
Because you see,not only Red-FM ,even the Mandarin radio station like My-Fm already put that song,why can't they just satisfy me?
Ps,if I ever heard 'speak now' on Hitz.fm,I think I'll scream.


♥gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment