Thursday 30 December 2010

Re tailored my PPS dress

OKAY,not re tailored ,not that serious,I just do some sewing to make it looks slimmer.
Why?oh easy,because those grey dresses I got is too LONG and too BIG.Seriously,I think I look like a 'o ba sang' in it...
And when your dress is this freaking awful, of course you will do something to it!
The problem with my dad and mom is,they won't allow me to take my dress to the tailor just because it's damn baggy(because they're not the one who godforsaken got to wear it,I guess).Besides,I won't do that too,don't ask me why,I don't know.

So,after racking my brain for any small piece of idea and puzzled over the matter for hours,I've decided,I need to DO IT MYSELF.That explain why I ended up 're tailor' it myself.
Why?(stupid question).Well,because I'm not that kind of girl who would just sit there,staring at the freaking awful dresses,gnawing my fingernails(ok I don't bite my fingernails,but someone out there do this),groaning and moaning and fussing about how ugly those dresses are and still,doing NOTHING.
No,I just won't.

I'm already done with it now and they look kinda good,at least to me.
Still,I don't know how it looks on me,I'm worrying about it,and I think that's really embarrassing,wearing the dress I mean,since we PPS only start wearing the new dress when the school reopen(3.1.2011).
Oh please dress,don't ruin my first day ...

♥gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment