Sunday 9 September 2012

Exam? It's all about EATING

Exam is about eating. Don't deny it. Say 'yes', agree with me.
I eat while I read, just what normal people in this world would do. I mean, it's exam , and you'll need something. Something that can freshen you up, something that won't make you feel sleepy but energetic, giving you the energy to study (not grabbing the novels or any non-exam related book nearby).
In this case, that magical thing would be food! I cook for myself (because no one in this family is willing to do it for me in such late hour). A late supper will do.
It is not as if I can't find anything to eat, there's lots of food in my house (though they always didn't stay long), thanks to my parents for constantly restoring the food in our house. So emm, you see, I enjoyed eating all the food I can stuff into my mouth, mainly snacks, so much that I didn't care about  getting fat, and that's how I got fatter. End of story.

gyr

No comments:

Post a Comment